miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

SUNDAY ROAST @ THE ENGLISH RESTAURANT/SPITALFIELDS

The English Restaurant in Spitalfields is becoming the place for me and my English for the Sunday Roast (kind of what paella represents to Spanish people). Even though East London is too busy on the weekends I am too attached to it so I like walking around on Sundays and enjoying the food. The English Restaurant has a very good Roast Beef and I really enjoy there as the space is beautiful, calm and the service is very very good. Also the prices are not bad. Having a walk around the area, explore the markets and enjoying a roast beef in The English Restaurant on a Sunday is just the perfect plan. You'll let me know ;)
Love, Daniel
------------------------------------------------
The English Restaurant en Spitalfields se está convirtiendo en el sitio por excelencia para tomar el Sunday Roast los domingos (lo que para los españoles sería la paella del domingo). Intento evitar el Este los fines de semana porque está lleno de gente pero la comida en este restaurante me encanta. El sitio es muy acogedor, muy "inglés" y el servicio muy muy bueno. Los precios no están mal y el sitio no se llena de turistas ;P Os recomiendo el plato de ternera (roast beef) con toda la guarnición (patatas y verduras horneadas también). Y una ginger beer ;) el plan perfecto para el domingo: un paseo por el Este o por London Bridge y un Sunday Roast en The English Restaurant de Spitalfields. Ya me contareis ;)
Love, Daniel


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario